Crosier Addition, 2018 AIA Honor Award, Renovations & Additions, Northwest Florida Chapter.
Wesley Jewelry Store (Main Street Defuniak), 2018 AIA Merit Award, Historic Preservation, Northwest Florida Chapter.
Niceville Residence (Allen Residence), 2018 AIA Merit Award, Unbuilt Work, Northwest Florida Chapter.
The Chiringo Grayton, 2017 AIA Honor Award, Renovations & Additions, Northwest Florida Chapter.
The Seagrove Village Market II, 2017 AIA Merit Award, New Construction, Northwest Florida Chapter.
The Bunker Addition, 2017 AIA Merit Award, Renovations & Additions, Northwest Florida Chapter.
Williams Residence, 2017 AIA Honor Award, Unbuilt Work, Northwest Florida Chapter.
The H. Dean Rowe, FAIA Award for Design Excellence, 2010
The top honor, The H. Dean Rowe, FAIA Award for Design Excellence, was presented to Wallrapp Architecture of Tampa and pv+r for their design of the E.O Wilson Biophilia Center at Nokuse Plantation in the Florida panhandle. The 23,000 SF environmental education facility, designed in Florida vernacular style, includes an exhibit hall, theater, classrooms, laboratories, wildlife refuge and rehabilitation center as well as nature trails on the 48,000 acres of preserve that it calls home. It is nestled in a longleaf pine ecosystem, considered one of the most bio-diverse areas in the continental U.S. – less than 2% of which remains intact today. Nokuse, (no-go-see) is the Creek Indian word for black bear and symbolizes the goal of providing suitable habitat for large ranging mammals through ecosystem restoration. A water habitat developed with natural vegetation that encourages wading bird migrations as well as other aquatic species, will provide a unique teaching opportunity. The building orientation was rotated thirty-degrees off of true north to reduce solar heat gain on the western exposure of the center and to keep as many existing trees as possible. The Center, completed in summer of 2009, was built by LEED-NC standards and has been certified LEED Silver.
Magazine, Periodicals & Online
Money Magazine, 2004
Coastal Homes and Lifestyles, 2005
Walton Sun June, 2007
Seaside Times Winter, 2009
Seaside Times Winter 2009, Biophilia Center
Restaurant-Hospitality.com: Nine restaurants with sexy curb appeal, Aug 08, 2017
Anthony J. Vallee
- Licensed Architect: Florida, #AR95108
- Licensed Architect: Texas, #26308
- Licensed Architect: North Carolina, #13535
- LEED AP, BD+C
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, Certificate Holder
- State of Florida Energy Gauge Rater, Class 1 #1094
- State of Florida Commercial Energy Rater, #1094
- Energy Star Design Partner
- Energy Star Rater Partner
- CI Certified Mold Assessor / Home Inspector
- LEED for Homes Field Agent, 2008-Present
- Member, Florida Green Build Coalition, 2008-2011
- Florida Green Build Coalition, Certifying Agent, 2008-2011
- Board Member, South Walton Community Council 2008-2010
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council, 2007-2009
- Town Architect, EastBay, FL 2005-2007